Any input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) on this website is explicitly voluntary on the part of the user.
The data submitted to HYPOXI is gathered in accordance with relevant data privacy laws. It is treated as strictly confidential and never passed on to any third parties. Without prior consent of the customer, the data will only be processed and used to the extent necessary for establishing, processing or changing the contractual relationship.
This website uses Google Analytics, an internet analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” – text files which are stored on your computer and make it possible to analyse your use of the website. The data provided by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address) is transferred to one of Google’s servers (in the USA) and stored there.
Special note on saving access data:
Every time one of our online content files is accessed, access data is saved. Each data set consists of:
- the page from which the file was accessed
- the name of the file
- date and time of access
- the transferred data volume
- the access status (file downloaded, file not found etc.)
- the IP address of the accessing party
- a description of the type of browser used
The data will not be used to create user profiles. The saved data will be used for statistical purposes only. It will not be passed on to third parties, neither in part or as a whole.
Individuals under 18 years of age should not provide personal data to us without consent from their parents or guardians. We do not collect or pass on personal data of children and adolescents to third parties. Memberships of people under 18 years of age are only established with the consent of parents or guardians.
If you use any of the external links provided on the homepage of HYPOXI, this privacy statement does not apply to these links. HYPOXI has no influence on other parties’ compliance with privacy content and safety regulations.
HYPOXI reserves the right to change the privacy and data protection measures if necessitated by technological developments. In such cases, the privacy statements are adjusted accordingly. Please consult the most up-to-date version of our privacy statement.
HYPOXI uses your personal data for the technical administration of websites in order to allow you access to special information and to communicate with you. Personal data will only be gathered to the extent permitted by statutory regulations or if HYPOXI is required to do so by court order.
HYPOXI has taken technical and organisational data protection measures to protect your personal data from loss, damage, manipulation and unauthorised access. All HYPOXI employees are required to adhere to applicable data privacy laws and to handle any personal data confidentially.
The user has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time with effect for the future. HYPOXI will provide information on your personal data stored at HYPOXI at any time and can always be requested to delete and block this data.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
If we provide performances in advance, e.g. in case of payment on invoice, we might have to obtain information about your creditworthiness from the following company: HYPOXI GmbH
For this, we forward your personal details (e.g. name and address) to this company. Mathematical and statistical techniques are used to assess the risk of payment defaults. We make conclusion of the purchase contract dependent on the results of the credit check.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( firstname.lastname@example.org )